Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website (“Users”) or participants in the Programs (“Participant”) as such Programs are defined in the Terms. We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other identifier (“personal information”); and we collect other information that individually does not identify you, such information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, IP addresses and URL (“non-personal information”). Please note that if you are a California Resident, other definitions of personal information may apply. For more information, see below "For California Residents".
Consent to Collect Information.
By voluntarily providing us with personal and other information, you consent to our collecting that information and using it for the reasons set forth in this Policy.
You may send us an email at Info@Journeyofintrinsichealth.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also call (434) 443-2612 or write to us at M Clinic, LLC 4351 Seminole Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22911. We cannot delete your personal information except by removing it from your account, which will result in the inability to access the account or any associated information such as purchase history. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Disclosure of Information.
We may disclose aggregated non personal information (that does not identify you) about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy to our parent and affiliated companies as set forth below:
- To the M Clinic, LLC, Seraphic Group, Inc. (its parent company) and any of its or their affiliates and subsidiaries and their officers, directors, or employees (“Companies”) for purposes of communicating offers, information, news, and other updates from Companies.
We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described herein:
- To third parties (including contractors, service providers and others, referred to as “Third-Parties”) we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (ie participate in a Program where sessions are recorded and shared with other Program Participants)
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information and otherwise with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms, and any other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To keep business records such as tax and accounting.
- To comply with US legal obligations or respond to US government authorities.
Third-Party Providers and Links.
Interactive Platform and Payment Processor.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. No method of online transmission or storage is 100% secure so we cannot guaranty the absolute security of your personal information.
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices as you browse the Website. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of the Website and to help you shop online for our Products. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you.
You may disable cookies on your computer or device but note that doing so may reduce or limit the functionality of all or some of the Website. If you only disable third party cookies for example, you will not be prevented from making purchases on the Website. If you disable all cookies, however, you will be unable to complete a purchase. To disable cookies, go to your website browser settings to reject cookies and follow the directions for your particular browser.
Do Not Track.
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals and we (either directly or through third party service providers) may track your activities once you leave our Website. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this Policy (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, see below.
Changes to this Policy.
The Website is not designed for children under eighteen (18) years of age. If we discover that an individual under eighteen (18) has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such information from our systems.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section applies solely to all visitors, users, Participants and others who reside in the State of California. We adopt this policy to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
Information We Collect:
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregated consumer information, or other information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
In particular, the categories of information we may collect are as follows:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name or other similar identifiers;
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (note some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories);
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information;
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased or other purchasing or histories;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other similar network activity;
- Geolocation data;
- Sensory data;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99));
- Inferences drawn from other personal information.
In the past 12 months, we have not collected any categories of personal information from consumers. In the event we do, we will update this policy accordingly.
Use of Personal Information.
We may use, sell, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, offerings and or Programs.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information.
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we HAVE NOT DISCLOSED personal information for any business purpose.
Consumer rights and choices under the CCPA include the following:
Right to Know and Data Portability.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you: categories of personal information we collected about you, categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you, our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information, categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, whether we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing 1) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and 2) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained; and the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your request, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s).
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete.
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at (434) 443-2612
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting journeyofintrinsichealth.com
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or other variables in offerings or Program pricing for example.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete. We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it. We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us at email@example.com
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (434) 443-2612
4351 Seminole Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22911